Looking for somewhere to park your bicycle whilst shopping with us in Hounslow? You can find free of charge bike racks outside on the High Street.
Our baby changing facilities are on the ground floor close to Wilko.
Code of Conduct
At Treaty Shopping Centre, whether you are here to shop or eat, we want your experience to be pleasant and memorable. In order to help us maintain a great experience for everyone we ask that when using the centre, you follow our Visitor Code of Conduct.
Please also note:
- It is against the law to smoke in centre premises, including the car park and alcohol consumption is not permitted in Treaty Shopping Centre.
- Any act of vandalism towards our property or our retailers will be dealt with accordance with law enforcement bodies.
We would also advise that:
- Children must always be supervised whilst in your care when you are visiting the centre
- Inappropriate behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or retailers is not acceptable and will not be tolerated
- Use of inappropriate language or swearing is not allowed in the centre
- Please do not throw any objects within the centre
- Please do not run in the malls
- Animals are not allowed, unless they’re assistance/guide dogs
- Please use the bins provided to dispose of your litter
- All access required for commercial reasons, i.e. leafleting, canvassing, conducting third-party interviews must be authorised by centre management prior
- Selling goods or services in the centre or car park unless agreed prior by centre management
- We provide seating in the centre, hence please avoid sitting on any balustrade, barrier, or railings
- Ball games are not allowed
- Cycling, rollerblades, micro-scooters, skateboards and Heeley’s, Segways, are not allowed in the centre
- Inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators is strictly prohibited
- You are free to take pictures with friends or family. However, commercial filming or photography must be authorised by centre management.
- Shirts/tops and footwear must be worn at all times in the mall. Hoods attached to jackets or tops must be worn down whilst you are visiting the centre
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the centre. Refusing to do so will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
This above list is not exhaustive. We reserve the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we deem as inappropriate. Anyone who ignores the above rules or commits a crime will be denied entry by the centre management of Treaty Shopping Centre.
Our ground floor toilets close to Wilko are open, but the Treaty Kitchen toilet facilities remain closed.
Our ground floor disabled toilets close to Wilko are open, but the Treaty Kitchen toilet facilities remain closed.
Click & Collect
A number of our stores offer Click & Collect services. Click here to view them.
You will find cash machines at Lloyds and also within Wilko.