To plan your visit, please be aware of the latest requirements for COVID-19 security within the centre, our shops and restaurants.
In line with the latest Government Guidance, as of Tuesday, 22nd September, it is compulsory to wear a face covering when visiting the shopping centre, shopping in our stores, and when moving around within Treaty Kitchen.
The wellbeing of our staff and customers continues to be our top priority, and we are committed to making your shopping experience as safe as possible. Please protect yourself and others by wearing a face covering.
Appropriate signage remains installed throughout the centre to help guide our customers to adhere to and maintain safe distancing.
In order to ease congestion within footpath and mall areas, we have removed kiosks and mall seating.
Bell Road entrance will be closed with segregated entry and exit points at other entrances.
Toilets are now open from Monday to Wednesdays from 9am-5pm; Thursdays from 9am-6pm; Fridays to Saturdays 9am-5pm and Sunday 11am-3pm.
Hand sanitiser stations will be available at key locations near the entrances of the Centre.
Communal seating for dining in is now open from 10am – 4pm, but takeaway services continue to be available until 6pm. Safe and secure check-in is available at Treaty Kitchen food operators and we’re asking our customers to scan the NHS track and trace QR code when visiting. Please note the following Treaty Kitchen food operators are now open:
Burger King [Mon – Sat 11am – 6pm, Sun 11am – 5pm]
Minoffles [Mon – Sun 11am-5pm]
Chopstix [Mon – Sat 9am-5pm; Sun 11am-5pm]
SoFresh Kitchen [Mon – Sat 10am-5pm; Sun 11am-5pm]
Yalla Beirut [Mon – Sun 11am-5pm]
Tapori Mon [Sat 11am – 4pm; Sun 11am – 4pm]
For store opening hour information, please visit here.
For further information, click here to read our FAQ’s.
We have over 10 million shopper visits each year, giving you a great opportunity to promote your business or sell your products with our RMUs. Find out more.
Looking for somewhere to park your bicycle whilst shopping with us in Hounslow? You can find free of charge bike racks outside on the High Street.
Free Water Refills
Refill your water bottles for free at our water drinking station by the Lower Ground toilets.
Toilets will be open on the Ground Floor only and will be available Monday to Saturday 10am–4pm and Sunday 11am-4pm.
Code of Conduct
At Treaty Shopping Centre, whether you are here to shop or eat, we want your experience to be pleasant and memorable. In order to help us maintain a great experience for everyone we ask that when using the centre, you follow our Visitor Code of Conduct.
Please also note:
- It is against the law to smoke in centre premises, including the car park and alcohol consumption is not permitted in Treaty Shopping Centre.
- Any act of vandalism towards our property or our retailers will be dealt with accordance with law enforcement bodies.
We would also advise that:
- Children must always be supervised whilst in your care when you are visiting the centre
- Inappropriate behaviour of any kind towards other visitors, our staff or retailers is not acceptable and will not be tolerated
- Use of inappropriate language or swearing is not allowed in the centre
- Please do not throw any objects within the centre
- Please do not run in the malls
- Animals are not allowed, unless they’re assistance/guide dogs
- Please use the bins provided to dispose of your litter
- All access required for commercial reasons, i.e. leafleting, canvassing, conducting third-party interviews must be authorised by centre management prior
- Selling goods or services in the centre or car park unless agreed prior by centre management
- We provide seating in the centre, hence please avoid sitting on any balustrade, barrier, or railings
- Ball games are not allowed
- Cycling, rollerblades, micro-scooters, skateboards and Heeley’s, Segways, are not allowed in the centre
- Inappropriate use of customer lifts and escalators is strictly prohibited
- You are free to take pictures with friends or family. However, commercial filming or photography must be authorised by centre management.
- Shirts/tops and footwear must be worn at all times in the mall. Hoods attached to jackets or tops must be worn down whilst you are visiting the centre
- Crash helmets should be removed upon entering the centre. Refusing to do so will result in you being asked to leave the premises.
This above list is not exhaustive. We reserve the right to deny anyone entry whose actions we deem as inappropriate. Anyone who ignores the above rules or commits a crime will be denied entry by the centre management of Treaty Shopping Centre.
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 5pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 11am – 3pm
These are now closed until further notice.
Click & Collect
Click here to view stores that offer a Click & Collect service. Shop online and collect in store – it couldn’t be easier.
For more information on how you can plan ahead for your visit to the Treaty Centre, please click here for our Accessibility Guide.
You will find cash machines at Lloyds and also within Wilko.